From 10,000 - 20,000 $/year
I don't smoke
Just a normal woman trying to sign up for this website to find my one true love. Who knows maybe he is here.I have been waiting for so long but patience is a virtue so here I am still waiting. I am seriously looking for a man to be my better half,my bestfriend, my everything. We are not perfect and I am not looking for a perfect man either. All I need is your honesty, love, understanding that we have different cultures and we will meet in between and respect for each other. NO PIC AND NO PROFILE, SORRY I CAN’T ENTERTAIN YOU, BE FAIR ENOUGH BECAUSE YOU HAVE SEEN I HAVE A COMPLETE PROFILE WITH PICTURES :) AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE PLANS IN MEETING ME HERE IN MY COUNTRY, JUST DON'T WASTE MY TIME, THANK YOU..
Looking for: Male 34 - 60 years old
for: Marriage, Relationship
Weight: 65 kg - 75 kg
Height: 140 cm - 161 cm
Figure: Athletic, Fat, Normal, Plump, Slender, Thin
Hair: Auburn, Bald, Black, Blond, Chestnut, Fair, Grey, Livery, Other, Red, Streaks of gray, White
Hair length: Average, Cut, Long, Short, Very long, Very short
Eyes: Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Grey, Other, Walnut
Ethnic origin: Africa, Arab, Asia, Europe, India, Other, Spanish
Religion: Agnostic, Atheist, Buddhist, Catholic, Christian, Hinduism, Judaism, Muslim, Orthodox, Protestant, Shenism, Shinto
Academic degree: Bachelor Degree, College student, High school student, Master Degree, Other, PhD/Doctorate, Pupil, Self-taught, University student
Profession: Accountant, Actor, Advertiser, Aesthete, Agronome, Assistant, Attorney, Bookseller, Business man, Consultant, Cook, Dentist, Director, Doctor, Driver, Employee, Engineer, Fireman, Florist, Graphic artist, Hairdresser, Hospital attendant, Instructor, Journalist, Lawyer, Librarian, Military, Musician, Official, Other, Painter, Police, Retiree, Secretary, Sportsman, Student, Teacher, Technician, Unemployed, Waiter, Webmaster, Worker, Writer
Income: From 10,000 - 20,000 $/year, From 20,000 - 30,000 $/year, From 30,000 - 40,000 $/year, From 40,000 - 50,000 $/year, From 50,000 - 75,000 $/year, From 75,000 - 100,000 $/year, Less than 10,000 $/year, More than 100,000 $/year
Style: Business, Classic, Fashion, Free, Grunge, Other, Provincial, Punk, Sport
Marital Status: Divorced, Single, Widowed
Children: 1-2 children, 3-4 children, Dislike children, Don't want children, More than 4 children, No children, They don't live with me, Want more children, Want to have some
Smoking Habits: I don't smoke, I smoke, I'm a social smoker
Drinking habits: Social occasions
Zodiac: Aquarius, Aries, Cancer, Capricorn, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Pisces, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Taurus, Virgo
😊😊JUST MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE SERIOUS IN GETTING TO KNOW ME...NO TIME FOR BS HERE.
Instagram: sherryofthenorth ( know more about me in IG :) )
2020 update: January 2, I just started Plantbased diet, love helping our planet this way <3
I am a proud Filipina and I want the whole world to know :) Proud to live in this wonderful country and always thankful to God for everything that I have , I have become and for the things that happened and are about to happen:)
If you just happen to have one picture in your profile, and if you happen to have a profile without any content about yourself, I'm sorry I won't believe it is you.
---> tired of reading? feel free to stop.
An Open Letter To My Destiny (My edited version)
1. I may sometimes forget to tell you to have a good day, but never will I forget to do something for you to have one.
2. I hope you love healthy fruitshakes as much as I do.
3. Let our inner 12 year old self be playmates. (Don't worry I'll let you play alone or with others, too)
4. One day we will find ourselves enjoying something really mundane-- and in those shared moments we will realize that these are the most treasurable ones.
5. I know I'm vain, I just hope you don't spend twice as much of the time I needed to prepare and look good for you.
6. I tend to position myself near the road, it's something I got used to. I want you to know that I'm mindful enough to protect myself. But hell I know you will insist.
7. I love my parents and my family. Do treat them well as I will treat yours.
8. Always remember that talking to the opposite gender is not flirting. Let us be matured enough to know that once I love you, no one else can take me.
9. Monthsaries are bullshit but hey, it will be fun and sweet to celebrate stupid things with you once in a while.
10. I will tell you that I love you every single f*ck*ng day. NO EXCEPTIONS.
11. No more inanimate jealousy. God damn, I love Crossfit as much as you love your toys so it's even.
12. I'll treat your friends well as long as they're not jerks.
13. We will HUG EVERY WHERE!!!
14. I know that you're the man of steel and all. But sometimes you will get sick. I'll take care of you, worry not.
15. And if ever we argue, hold your defenses high, throw me your sharp rationale, fight me until your last drop of intellect. Beyond all these, let us argue with the intention of love.
16. We will disappoint each other and I am ready for that. But always remember that I love you, and all I want is for us to work this shit together.
17. I am a lady of many talents. So if you're hungry, let me cook for you. If you're lonely, let me sing you to sleep. If you're naughty, I'll dance until you cannot take it anymore. If you're looking extra-fine, let me draw your angelic face. I'll write to you everytime you miss my mind. I'll play with you if you need to unwind.
18. Let's be brutally honest with each other. Always.
19. I want to learn your world. Show me :)
20. You cannot hide your funny bone from me, mister! Tickle fight! Pillow fight!!
21. Whatever your goals are, whether it's huge or as stupid as conquering the world. I will always be there to support you.
22. Learn my traditions as I will learn yours. Then let's sort out and make our own.
23. I know you love me for my badass independence. But the inevitable will come and sometimes I am going to need you. Thank you for making my life a little more easier.
24. Your hands. My hands. No other hands allowed.
25. I breathe art. That is something you cannot take away from me.
26. There will be times that I will break down to pieces. When every thing feels like falling apart and all of my unnamed emotions start to rush inside my body. I will tremble. I will cry. My lungs will forget to function, and my eyes will bleed of darkness. At that moment of vulnerability, I want you to calmly hold me.
27. Lastly, I love myself. And it took me a huge amount of time to actually know what I deserve. I want you to love yourself, too. We are two different individuals that keep choosing each other every day. You will be my favorite human in this overly populated world. And we will be amazing!
*I read this from some pages and for me this is what i will do for you...
------>bet you're tired,you are free to stop.